About the Louisiana CCA Program
The goals of the LA CCA Board are:
- To provide educational opportunities for CCA and non-CCA persons which will assist them in better serving the agricultural community and to make them better stewards of soil and water conservation and our natural resources.
- To educate CCA members about their accomplishments and to instill in them the pride they should take in being a CCA member.
- To educate the agricultural community about the CCA program, its purpose and benefits.
- To Increase the value of the CCA Certification
- To instill in its members and the public the professionalism associated with being a CCA member
- To encourage its members to follow the CCA Code of Ethics